Dear valued guests,
At Palos Country Club and Murphy's on the Green, the health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority. We have always taken great pride in the high standards of cleanliness and hygeniene we maintain. In response to the coronavirus (COVID 19) we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Not only have we increased the frquency of cleaning in our dining rooms, we have expanded the use of industry and health department approved sanitizers.
As a gathering place for family and friends, we want to share with you what we are doing to keep our facilities clean and safe:
* Employees must thoroughly wash hands before starting work and any time after using the restroom, handling cash, cleaning tables, pre-bussing dishes, handliing trash or changing gloves. gloves continue to be used for all food handling.
* All menus are being sanitized after each use.
* All tables and chairs are being disinfected.
* All door, handles and frequently touched surfaces are being disinfected multiple times daily.
* All silverware is sanitized and wrapped
* Condiments such as salt and pepper will be removed from the tables and available upon request.
* Staff members who are sick or displaying symptoms have been asked to refrain from coming to work until fully recovered,
We have a focused team that will continue to monitor the evolving situation, taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities and we will update our practices as new details and recommendations emerge.
We appreciate the continued support of our guests that we love to serve. We will continue to operate on a normal schedule offfering dine-in and banquet services. We look forward to seeing you at Palos Country Club and Murphy's on the Green
In light the CDC's emphasis on social distancing Palos Country Club has implemented this by expanding the seating of Murphy's on the Green into the Club Room adjacent to the restaurant. This allows for tables to placed farther apart for a more comfortable and safe environment for our guests. The Club Room was put to use this past week much to the enjoyment and satisfaction of our patrons.